Thursday, April 26, 2007

Buy a Vacation home in Mexico?

Would you given the opportunity to do so, purchase a home in Mexico for a fraction of what it would cost to build here? I think that I would.

2 comments:

peacemonger said...

I don't know. Part of me thinks it would be a good opportunity but, truthfully, I think that guilt would plague me.

I went to Cabo once with my husband a very long time ago and it was painful for me to see how the locals were living while we vacationed at an exclusive hotel with a private beach.

I found it hard to enjoy our trip knowing that others around me were suffering so and I don't think I would be able to live with that around me constantly. But that's just me.

Truth And Journalism said...

theres also the whole problem with being an American citizen and trying to buy property in Mexico. It doesn't work out too well... But I would if I could.